haha... my one day in ice lemon tee
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 / 11:50 AM
today went to lot 1 ice lemon tee work.. haha... SI BEI SIAN AH!!! i really mean it... cause ah.. i work at there nobody to tok to ah... haiz. so i was like shutting my mouth through my work haha.. one thing to be glad is, i know how to read the goods number le... haha.. next time me go there buy things can go get myself... kind of idiotic ah.. haha...

just now, my mum was kind of shock when she saw me back so early.. then i burst the news to her that i am not working le... haha.. then she say i am too lazy.. haha.. after that my dad said if she dont wanna do then let her be lor, she is born to be fed and not to work.. haha.. when i listen to it.. i was really laughing through lor... haha

got to end here... buai buai

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.