Gross!
Thursday, May 17, 2007 / 7:46 PM
OH MY GOD! I saw a corpse lying on the road in the morning, i was on my way to school. SCARY! I did not manage to see the 'real' body because it was covered by a piece of white clothe. I think it was an accident, if i am not wrong, he or she was knocked down by a blue taxi. Yesterday, Benazia's father passed away in the monday morning. He got heart attack then. On the same monday morning, a malay PE teacher(a relief teacher) from my school passed away in an accident. Traumatised! In less than a week, 3 persons left the world. Life is really unpredictable, you do not know when is the moment that you will leave this place. Death is not scary, whereas living is more scary. I hope the 3 persons will rest in peace.

Tomorrow is my MYE General Paper. I do not have much hope on this paper, all i wish for is just a pass. I recieved back my CA result. IT IS DAMN LOUSY! 3 As, 1S, 1C, 1D. I got a C for my chinese, that is the more ARGH! Nevermind, I must work damn hard for my MYE! JIAYOU!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.