tOoOoOoOpid Computer!!!
Monday, January 24, 2005 / 6:12 PM
ARGH!! The newly bought computer is so idiotic and troublesome. Installed the Motorola cable modem software, then the computer keep rebooting itself. Called up the Starhub, they told me to use ethernet to connect and update my driver, then change back to USB. I was like so SEI!!! I mean is like the previous time i also get myself online using other method instead of installing the programme. Never mind, I tried to update my driver as fast as i could before it rebooting. Hehe, so now my computer ok already. Another thing is the CD-RW button is stuck inside when i open this up! I was like so stunned by the button when i first unwrapped the pc. When i called up the shop who installed the PC for me, they told me to bring down my PC tomorrow. I was like OMG, bring down again? I am living so far away from Sim Lim Square. And my dad has to take cab go down and take cab come back? It is very expensive for the fare lor!!! Forget it!

Now computer is okay le, left the button which are stuck inside. Pathetic me! Nothing much to write about anyway, byebye
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.