walk around marina today..
Saturday, September 10, 2005 / 11:59 PM
Went to Funan IT Mall to get my MP3 Player, as well as to see some Acer Laptop. Then Eugene and I went to have some fast food. I ate pizza hut and he ate Taco Bell. We walked the way to Raffles City. I saw a watch in those 'branded' shops which sells those jewellery like Cartier, good workmanship. This watch really caught my attention, is so so nice! And the design is such a faint. But the price is such a pain too, cost $48 000 plus(forget the actual price already). How much i wish i have a fairy god-mother to get it for me. haiz. Oh Yah, Aisah is the fairy god-mother. I also fall in love with a pair of shoes from Inks at Marina Square. It is very adorable, the right leg shoes is the gal and the left is the guy. Anyway hope to get it next week. I also eyeing at the roxy wallet I saw at surfergurls. So many things to buy. Gosh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is the watch, is abit blur but it is really pretty!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.