went to National Skin Centre for injection OUCH!!
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 / 11:50 PM
Woke up by my mother early in the morning around 7am. Mum is accompanying me to go for the consultation review. Waited for awhile and went in to see a female young consultation. Anyway pretty sucky!! She just did not change my cream or does anything, but just commented that those cream are meant to have burning effect! Never mind, think next time i will be going as private rather than subsidize, though the consultation fee will be $70 but at least i get attention from more experienced doctors. Then went to Tekka Mall to buy some groceries, went to the food court to sit down and chat with my mum. Then soon after my dad and mum went to their store and i went back home. SO TIRED!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.