He is such a MR BUSY!!
Friday, August 19, 2005 / 12:38 AM
Wondering whether i want to publish this entry anot, but decided to published it.

Just watched finish Project SuperStar results. *OMG* why why why why why why why why!! JUNYANG AND XINHUEY OUT!! FCUK SIA!!! Sing till so nice but yet kick out. I think i wont watch it anymore. THE RESULTS MAKE ME WANNA LA LA LA LA!! Waste my money!! I thought they will get in especiall JUNYANG!!!

MR BUSY, this is specially dedicated to U!
You are so BUSY that u nowadays got no times for me! Is to the extreme point already. I just cannot take it anymore. I am not your who, but ***l*****d your I cannot see the points you are spending more times with your *****ds, and not me. If like that, i think your *****ds shall be your ***l*****d. I hope you shall put some understandings on me and not always asking me to be more understanding on U! I am doing so, but not over my limit of understandings. Being with you shall be happy and not sad nor crying all days long, i hope u finally know how i feels.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.