I am quitting RP
Sunday, July 31, 2005 / 6:06 PM
Today, i made my final decision. I am quitting Republic Polytechnic. Tommorrow i am going to claim back my next semester fees and also tell them i am quitting. AND I WONT REGRET! Mum dad and bro supports me and also dear and reiko, well hope things go well. Well, no denied i really enjoyed the times at RP with my class PD 01-09A. PBL(Problem Based Learning) had made me be more independent in my learnings. No doubts with it. But I am damn unhappy with the way they gave us grade. After I came to know that, my team-mates who sometimes did less works than i do but get a better grade than I do, just because they talked more than I do. I think at the beginning, I am just too innocent and satisfied with my grade. But one thing for all is that, i met a very good friend and that is Reiko. She really is like my jie like that to advice me. Thank you. And chun yuan also. JD though was not that close with him but learnt alot from him such as how to give the space that a boy wants from a girl. Overall, my classmates rocks!! The five guys in my class, Jonas, Zephan, Vinob(JD), Yee Siang and Rafiz. The girls are Reiko, Chun Yan, PeiYing, Janice, Kimberley, Yue Fen, Wei Jing, Geraldine, Iffah, Nur Aisyah, Siti Aisyah, Lina, Faizal, Conee, Jing Wen, Raifana, Su Xian and Raj. I will miss them. And those who think that the grading system is not fair, I will write a letter to the principle. I know very diao, but i really think is not fair at all!! Never mind, stay contacts people, i miss your, thanks for the times.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.