i am sick!!
Thursday, July 21, 2005 / 11:36 PM
today was computing eh... was feeling very unwell... den after ut already.. rafiz went off den zephan and yee siang went off... den after that me and reiko went off... we went to scotts to eat... i din have the appetite so din eat... den after that we go back home... was feeling so weak. reiko go and take mrt... me walk to bus stop... reached bt panjang le.. while waiting for taxi... i vomit the bread i ate in the morning... alot of ppl seeing me ehh... den after got into the cab and went back home.. i faster changed and went to bed... sleeping half way, i woke up and vomit again... vomit the medicine i took for my skin.. den went back sleep again.. second time i vomit... den i keep vomit things black black de.. din bother me.. sleep on the toilet bowl cox i got no more strength to go back my room... den sleep awhile den crawl back to my bed.. kind of angry with him!! nvm.. dun wished to mention... den after that my brother got home and saw me sleeping.. den he used finish the com already and shake me up den asked me why din go school.. i told him i am sick den asked to go mum's room get me some medicated oil.. but dun have... so he ran to fajar and bought for me.. *diao*.. feeling better already... den eugene ard 5 dat time reach my here... den got money from my mum to see doctor... went down and saw dad on his way back home.. haha... he asked me am i sick.. den he said he wanna acc me go bangkit see doc.. but i said no need, he acc me go see doc... we cabbed to bangkit, den reach the clinic already.. waiting for my q that time.. ran outside and vomit again... vomit out all the water i drink... tired!!... got my medicine already cabbed back home.. den was sooo tired.. mum asked to go out eat some food.. eat a few piece of meat and vomit out again... too tired already.. ate my med and sleep back.. sleep till 8 ++ den go and bath at ard 9++ feeling better that time... chatting with him online and some frenx.. den ate a bread.. but vomit half of it in the midnight.. hahaha.... i like din eat anything today lor...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.