with him for two days.. ehhhhxxx!!!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 / 11:25 PM
08~07
ermmm.. having communications today.. well.. team with raj.. haha.. erhhh.... she and iffah almost did all the works and discussed lor.. well, i just dun like it... haha.. presentation that time keep ganna shoot question by the fac... answered it, hope shall not be wrong ba.. hahaa.. den after sch went to meet eugene..went to tanglin mall... den shop for awhile.. then went to opp the dunnoe where de place and take 132 to ang mo kio... haha...*tired*.. at the bus saw a very small and cute dog... haha.. den after that went to ang mo kio.. he wanna eat his porridge ma.. he favoured there lor.. den went to watch Fantastic Four!! nice!! haha.. comedy la... haha.. den sent me back home lor.. very tired... haha...

09~07
well.. today very angry with him.. really seriously!! maybe i really over reacted it... he came to my hm in the morning.. den he carry my pc... we cabbed to sim lim.. den on the way... the gal(named her as A)... u noe this gal i was like so against her... i tell u guys frankly, he can be close with any gal BUT NOT THIS GAL!! ... den on the way.. she messaged him that why he did not go chemistry practical.. den i saw the sms and i replied... den A asked him why he so early wake up for?? den A replied cox u wake me up ma... WAH MY BLOOD TEMPERATURE IMMEDIATELY RISE TO 100 DEGREES LOR... I DAMN FED UP U NOE!!! I GIVE HIM ATTITUDE... den reach the shop le.. give them my pc... den after that.. went to eat.. he noe i am already angry.. cox i was walking very far from him.. when he tok to me.. i just dun wanna tok to him... den ARGH!!... find a place to sit le.. he sat down.. den i seat near him.. my normal position ma.. den i moved away from him... den i go buy noodles to eat.. ask the uncle to add more more more chilli.. wah.. very spicy lor.. but very angry.. so i add the whole plate of chille sauce i take and add it again.. when i am eating, i angry till cried lor.. and he did not mention anything.. just stare at me... den he moved near me... after i ate finish le.. he finally spoke... WTH LOR!! retarded him.. den i really cried out in the public!!! argh!! my hair is blocking my face ma.. den he said this sentence.. ' can u promised me that even if i told u, will u not be jealous?' well.. u noe wat i replied.. den do u wish to see me jealous and angry at the same time or just jealous... den after that went to bencoolen and walk.. den i was a bit calming down le... then came out already.. i asked him where he wanna go actually.. den he pulled to one corner and explain all over things again... i burst this question, do u still love A anot.. he hesitated and said no.. well... he hugged me and said sorry.. ermmm.. i was like kind of rejected his hug... dunnoe is i sensed wrong or wat.. i noe he will read my blog de.. i just felt that.. he still have some feeling for A... i dunnoe is over sensitive or wat... but really lor... nvm... den i said since this time is ur fault.. so i will be the queen today.. den.. he ok lor... den we already ok le.. not really angry with anymore... he ah... is very good but when time comes to hong me ah... he really HOPELESS LOR!!!... cant stand it... u better keep ur promise hor.. if not that time... i sure dun give face and just go home myself... u noe my attitude de lor...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.