3rd mth anni
Sunday, June 26, 2005 / 12:00 PM
~woohoo!! 3rd month anni.. haha... soo happy... omg... he is with me now at my home.. later we gonna go out liao.. miss him damn lotsa... i did not meet him for almost 4 days le ba.. wah sia.. he said i very childish sia towards love... i was like wth.. nvm.. just now he treat me eat sting ray and some dishes.. thx wor.. intend to go bukit merah find him de.. but my mum was tired, so i only went out at eight plus to meet him at the bus-stop.. mummy very good!! haha.. actually the previous entry got more things to mention about what he done for me de. but i was tired to contiune type so i just end it short...

love this statement - All this words i sweared to you. And when you breathe i wanna be the air for you, i'll be there for you(from Alot Like Love)..
simple nice sia.. love the song too..

haha.. actually on thursday i had a fierce fight with him.. nearly wanted to say i wanna break up... but he just very hushing to me when he knew i was very angry.. and he din wanna argue back when i keep saying things lilike hurting eh... sorry dear!! dear went to bath that time.. keep thinking the days without him will be like wat.. then i know i need to him in my life... I need him to carry my shopping bags. I need him to carry my bag. I need his shoulder when i was down. I need him to go shopping with me. I need him to watch movies with me. I need to him to hold my hands. I need him to hug too. I need him to tolerate my fiery temper. I need him to love me. I know it is very er xin, but this is how he acted in my life. Ya, you guys know wat! Sagittarian's best mate is Sagittarian.. i shown you

SAGITTARIUS & SAGITTARIUS
Some astrologers believe the only fit mate for a Sagittarian is another Sagittarian. They do seem perfectly suited: two independent, freedom-loving roamers. But this exciting, chaotic, eventful relationship is too unpredictable to suit either of them. They have a tendency to bring out the worst in each other. Each remains uncommitted and has so may outside interests that this pair inevitably drifts apart. But they'll be good sports when the fun is over.

is really true.. cox he and i just hate to be control and is purely a FREEDOM-LOVERS. Hate nagging, hate to be order around and also hate to be under others. haha.. and is true that we have a really like unpredictable relationship.. cox we maybe like now happy playing with each others, the next minute will be fighting with each others.. haha... i think i dun wanna blog liao.. very tired.. later going to east coast see sun rise... i want this relationship to have ONE YEAR ANNI!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.