Just dedicated to someone who is special in my heart...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 / 2:21 AM
EUGENE KOH SHENG HENG is my 2nd true lover le ba.. being with him for 89 days le.. so far we two experienced are all sweet memories, hardly those bitter memories.. I still remember the first chat i had with him on msn. I asked him wat class he is in when he was in primary school. Now think back le like kind of funny. Cute little guy!! haha.. I remember whenever at night i chat with him, he always asked me to go sleep. haha.. He also helped me find prom dress. haha.. I remember there is this time when i act to message him that why u scolded me. haha.. cute little fellow asked me back when did i?? haha.. Then i dunnoe how to contiune, so i said i messaged wrongly. Now i think back, i am sooooo THICK SKINNED!! haha.. But i know if i did not take the first step, we will not be what we are now. I remember every thing u did for me. Here is the list.

First surprise
It is on 2005 valentine day. You bought me a bouquet of 11 blue roses. You took a cab all the way from henderson to bukit panjang. You are shy yet embarassed. I remember your face is red that day. I carried the flowers THROUGHOUT!!! You this idiot!! haha.. Then we took a cab at bukit panjang plaza and went to east coast park. You paid for the cab fare. You even give the change to the taxi uncle. We strolled the beach slowly. Then came to a point of time when you first hold my hand because it do looked weird when we are seem to be a couple but we are not holding hand. haha.. Then i asked you that was this the first time you hold a girl's hand. Do you know why i asked that question?? Thats because your hand palm is sweating!! haha.. We settled on a 'cliff' and have a nice chat.

Second surprise
It happens when i am going off to malaysia. You accompany me to go Pasir Ris to get the camera from my brother. Then we went to shop for awhile, i stopped at a store and look at earrings. Then i asked you that is this earring nice?? You told me nice, but that day i am left with no money already, so i forget it. After that, we went to the food court and eat. You told me that your stomach is not feeling comfortable, so you went to the toilet. I got my camera already, then we went to golden mile to meet my parents. Along the way, you told me not to be angry already for you being late that day. Then you passed me the pink gift box, i asked you whether i can open it anot. I opened it and saw the pair of earrings. I was shocked, really. And then i know you are a nice guy who treat girls good. haha...

Third surprise
The big giant bear. You know what happened. hehe.. I really wanna to tell you is i really love the bear!! Really! I know you cost you a bomb, you can simply bought one levi's jean with that money and even has some money spared. But i know you wanna encouraged me to slim down, really thanks dear...

There are a lot movies we watched, alot of daring action we done(dun anyhow think!), alot of steps we walked, alot of scenries we saw, alot of foods we ate, alot of place we been to, alot alot alot and it will still be contiuned de..

All these words i sweared to you. And when you breathe, i wanna be the air for you. I'll be there for you. - Alot Like Love
I Love YOU, honey. Alot alot alot alot, it will be continued forever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.