mooooooooooooooooooody me!!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 / 10:14 AM
haiz.. ytd cried for around thirty minutes like that.. dunnoe why also actually... miss the times being with him, miss the time in secondary school so relax, miss the time when i at home slack.. i miss my past times!!! actually i also dunnoe why i make myself so tired cox is not that my home did not give me enough money to spend is just that i felt that i always not enough spend!! haiz dunnoe why... really very tired ytd really really... first time in my life so tired... haizzz... i miss the timess!!! having such a pain sore throat... it is simply killing me!!! haizz.. dear really thanks... thanks for listening me cried and dun ask me why when i down k!! cox i really dun feel like answering... just let me cried after that i will be alright.. and really thanks... wei..where is the gal pix???
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.