hmmmm... re-cap ba.. haha
Monday, May 23, 2005 / 10:36 PM
20~05
having entreprise today.. haha.. my favourite module actually.. haha.. today ut is abt sci.. and mainly physics.. but heng can flip through notes.. haha.. but i did not do so.. haha.. still got one more ut to go.. and that is Math.. quite sleepy head today everyone because IT IS A FRIDAY.. haha.. the whole day.. eat one sandwich and jelly.. haha.. very hungry!! haha.. very lazy to go out to eat too.. so ask weijing to help go to megabites to packet for me.. then contiune our work.. haha.. reiko, I MISS YOU!! after went to meet eugene as usual.. my weekly routine... haha.. went to IMM by mrt... then saw chun yuan.. with her frenx.. haha... at IMM saw a samsung lappie damn chio and light yet ur shall know la.. haha... my charles and keith slipper spoiled liao... so sad.. haiz... eugene, this is my third slipper u spoilt it liao le lei!!! haiz... den walked back to jurong east.. saw chun yuan again.. haha... she said eugene very shy.. haha.. make laugh till dunnoe like what... haha.. dan go to a kopitiam to eat ba ku teh... then he stomache.. haha.. very ke lian.. hush k!!

21~05
nothing special today... went to help my mum dats all ba...

22~05
went to help mum.. den meet eugene to go jurong point to see baby competition.. the shi quan shi mei de.. haha.. so many baby.. so cute!!! haha... so chubby... omg.. next time my child must be very fat then very cute.. wahaha.. then saw chun yuan at john little.. haha... den went to back to plaza to eat long john sliver.. haha..quite nice.. haha.. den on my way back home... ~tired~~... haha..

23~05
haha.. nth special actually.. went to help mum too.. haha.. separate my hamsters le.. hey... who want hamsters tell me k.. but please... if u dun have a heart to take care of them, then just buzz off...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.