haha... dear i love you!!!
Monday, April 18, 2005 / 9:31 PM
16~04
went to help my mum in the morning.. cox my dad need to go shao mu.. then after that all my relatives came to my mum stall.. haha.. order a lot of dishes.. ate le hundred over ba.. haha... my gu ma keep getting a lot of food lor.. cox she tot i haven eaten my lunch, when actually i did liao.. haha... so i give to my mum to eat.. haha... then went to meet gene after i went home bath and changed... haha.. then we went to causeway point to catch the pacifier.. he pay for me.. haha.. then i treat him eat.. haha...before that we went to arcade and play.. then hor we play this idiot machine.. we play for 13 bucks like for two sweets.. cox he say die die must win one tumbler for me.. haha.. but two sweets for $13!! very very ex lei!!! haha.. pacifier rox!!! then we went to ton nitez at east coast.. haha... very nice lei de sun rise... then came back home at four like dat.. haha....

18~04
wah liao.. first day of sch in rp kind of bored.. really really really miss my sec school life man... first day in the morning cabbed to school liao... haha.. then went round round at the block to find my classroom.. haha.. when it is just beside the exit... haha.. kind fo idiot u see.. haha.. then i was settle in a groups of all gals.. haha.. two malays and two chinese.. just nice.. haha... then the problem for the class.. is the similarites and differences between Australlian rugby and rugby.. haha.. kind of idiotic lor the problem.. then somemore need to present lor.. haha.. then gene came to fetch me back home.. went to tanglin mall to eat then took 75 back home lor.. haha.. he bought me a lots of medicine lor cox ytd having great head pain lor.. got wat panadols, lemsip max.. when actually i wont take de.. heee.. sorry ah.. hehe anyway thanks.. haha.. then we went to plaza to buy stuff... wah today hor.. whole day din eat till i reach tanglin mall lor.. haha.. then gene bought me a gardenia nutty and fruity loaf of bread for me to eat in the morning.. haha... cost $4 lor.. haha.. then a 1.5 litre of evian water for me.. haha.. cox he own me de.. haha.. then he sent me back home, and he also cabbed home le.. haha..dats all bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.