love him lotsa....
Sunday, April 03, 2005 / 11:35 PM
02~04
today went out with him lor.. he came to my home.. he was watch kids central lor.. so old already still watch rite?! haha.. old kid.. dats wat i always say abt him lor.. then we went to causeway points to walk lor.. cox really got no place for us to shop le.. haha.. then he bought me a detox diet cost $69.90.. cox nowadays dun shit often.. and is like sooo guilty lor.. anyway... i will pay him back de.. as soon as possible.. muacks.. thx alot man.. ya, my slipper broke again.. this is already the second pair le! =(... then went to charles & keith to buy a new one.. cost me $26.90.. so ex sia.. actually he wanted to buy for me de.. but dun wan la cox i got money dat time... haiz... sad lei!!!! haha.. then we went to jurong point to find jc lor.. haha.. jc keep telling me he is tall.. haha.. he ah... always say i short de.. haha nvm used to it le lor.. haha.. then we went to bukit panjang there de pasa malam for a walk.. then walk all the way to bangkit.. haha.. he ah wanna buy the durian cake soo go there buy lor.. and then he sent me back home lor.. haha...

change to this skins le.. haha... cox while i bathing, i suddenly think of this skin.. haha.. actually wanna give him a surprise de.. but hor.. after i bath finish, he told me abt this skin and ask me why not change this skin... haha.. sooo qiao sia... haha... dats all le ba.. haha...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.