28 of feb?! what the hell
Thursday, February 24, 2005 / 10:47 PM
well, today first thing online is that ernest came to tell me that fcuking result is going to released on 28 feb! wth! i was like so depressed, do not know what to do lor. that time i will be still in malaysia! stupid moe! of all day, must be 28! cannot it be 25! argh! really scare lor, dunnoe i can make it to jc anot. haiz. really damn scare. going to school and take alone lor, make me more scare. i want my frenx! haiz. is there anything to calm me down, god! omg. haiz. anyway today is my lao gong, zhiwei, seventeen birthday! haha.
happy birthday, darling! muackx! all the best ahead man! love ya!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.