Da Nian Chu Yi
Thursday, February 10, 2005 / 1:26 AM
GONG XI FA CAI!!! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR !!! haha. Yesterday went to Chinatown. It was very crowded as usual. Bought some cookies and sweet back home. But if i did not choose to buy the sweets, i probably will be able to see the whole of fireworks. Haiz, but not bad already can catch to see some fireworks. I got shoot the video down. haha. Very Nice! After watched finish the fireworks, my parents and i headed down to bugis to go pray at the Guan Ying Temple. But i did not go inside, only my parents went in. Then saw a auntie got a burnt on her blouse. Luckily was only a small hole. haha.

Today one of my aunt come here, together with her son's family and her husband. haha. My counsin son is so so so cute. I was at room playing computer, then saw him keep wanting to come into my room, but his maid pull him back. haha. Then me go over there to carry him into my room. He went to peep inside my parents and brother room. Then go my room, want-ing take my big bear. haha. He is so so so so cute.

Later at night, my parents and i went to the River Ang Bao. Nothing much to see, except the fun fair. haha. I saw Eugene twice, first time was he went off infront of me. Wanna call him de, but my mum pull me away. Then i mesaged him. haha. The second time was that he and his mum standing near the fences eating things with her mum beside. But he still did not saw me. He is so PA JIAO!! haha. Then asked him to go to public phone there to wait for me. haha. Then his mother go chat with my parents. Then we go see what rides are there, but all like kind of sian, so we go take a stroll where it lead to. haha. Walk till my leg tired, but still have not see where is reach. haha. But quite fun la. Saw cpuples cuddling. haha. Thats all. Bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.