Chinese New Year Eve
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 / 8:09 PM
Yesterday went to Fajar Shop 'n' Save to buy some goodies for the upcoming new year. haha. Then went back home after that to help my mum to sort the stuff. Then bath at around eleven thirty. haha.

Today wake up in the morning to go back secondary school with my friends. When i went up to gallery for a while, i was being chased out by the STUPID Mr Chui for dyeing my hair. ASSHOLE HIM!!! And SHIT HIM TOO!!! Me hao xing go back to visit my teachers but was being chased out! Then me went to Bangkit to update my bankbook and then, went to LRT station wait for YiTing. haha. Reg said our hair are the same. haha. Then i also signed up for the alumni and pay ten bucks.

After that YiTing and i went to Plaza. Bought a long sleve blouse, shoes and bla bla stuff. Treat YiTing at Genki Shushi. haha. Then went back home at around one plus. Reached home already, me had to keep helping my mum. After go take a short nap. Ganna wake up by my mother to eat the reunion dinner. haha. got around eight dishes if i'm not wrong. But i only keep eating two dishes, veggie and prawns (my favourite).

After dinner, my brother and i was chatting in his room while drinking beers. Drink till i felt so dizzy and hot. haha. Later still need to drink. haha. Think he wanted to finish up all the beers ba. Anyway it is fine with me also. Later going to Chinatown. Well, actually if i were to celebrate Chinese New Year at Singapore, i will head down to Chinatown at the late night to feel the atmosphere at there. hehe. Anyway, i hope every one will be happy everyday and also GONG XI FA CAI!! Nian nian you yu, chu ru ping an and also kao shi kao di yi ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.