My Old Hamster Ran Away... =X
Sunday, January 30, 2005 / 11:57 PM
Today is a very very bored day. Missed my SCV cable, Sunday show on Channel U and 8 s**k to core. Really bored to tears. So me decided to clean the trophy. It is so many, anway mainly are my brother. I think got 19 trophy if i am not wrong and one big trophy in his room, compare to mine ( sobx sobx sobx ). I think if Sport School is to set up earlier, probably my brother will get in. And the trophy are usually first or first runner-up awards. So envious!!!

Just now my fat and old hamster ran out of its cage and went into my parents' room and gave my dad a bite on his hand. Recalling it back, sooooo funny. While i had to ran after the hamster and catch it. That is past one already. haha. so funny.

Nothing much to add. Bye bye.


introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.