Forever Friends?! Dreaming or actually friendship can last even we parted?!
Friday, January 28, 2005 / 5:08 PM
I was reading my autograph that was written by my friends during sec 1. Reading through the book, I was reflecting back the days together with all my friends in secondary school. Missing the days together back in secondary school, really missing the day deeply. Haiz!! Really missing the days a lot. As we graduated, things start to change. No matter is thinking or appearance, everytihng is changing. Well, there is no way to judge a person to change better or turn bad. Friends, all i can say is no matter what, if need help or a ear for confronting, i will always be there for you. And hope 'FOREVER' does exist. I LOVE YOUR!!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.