fcuked tupp
Tuesday, January 25, 2005 / 3:02 PM
Today seven plus, got woken up by my dad. He was playing his cd so loudly!!! So i was like kind of disturbed, so grabbed my handphone message people. After messaging, went back to sleep again. Then this time round, i got woke up by my idiot brother. CANT THEY JUST LET ME SLEEP SOUNDLY !!! Argh, stupid brother woke me up already, ask me called his girlfriend, then go back sleep again. Then me cannot contiune my sleep again. IDIOTIC.

So me climbed out my bed unwillingly, and wondering what to do next. So me decided to play my computer. Pathetic lei me! Haiz. At the afternoon, help my mum to do house chores, do till my hand so rough! haiz..

well... actually my burner and dvd 'player' are combined together. Today opened up the casing then realised it.. haha.. kind of stupid me!

nothing more to add.. byebye

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.