Went Out With Eugene
Monday, February 14, 2005 / 12:40 AM
Today went out with that pa jiao kia, Eugene. haha. First, he came to Fajar find me, then we go Causeway Point together. haha. It was so hot, but that ben ben wear black long sleve. haha. I was wearing a hat, then is like cannot see properly. haha. Bought the Zinger meals and put inside my bag, then off we go, we went to watch Feng Shui. The movie is kind of bored. Really! Not really that worth my money lor. haha.

Then took 960 to go marina cineplex to watch Constantines. haha. On the way, i keep hitting Eugene. haha. so funny. Then bought the ticket for Constantines already, but it starts at seven pm, so we went to walk walk first lor. haha. Walk till i also tired lor. haha. Constantines not bad, at least better than Feng Shui. After that, we went to walk in the Marina park. haha. I was hugging his hand through out. haha. We behave more like a stead. haha. Kind of like him la. haha. Then he this idiot keep asking me to slim down. Well, he is not the first one to tell me that i will sure be pretty when i slim down. haha. Actually Marina park will lead to Kallang sea club de. haha. Now then i know. haha. Then we walk to ConCourse to take cab back to fajar to eat. haha. Then he sent me back home while he had to walk back home and take mrt. haha. blehx. he is so good lor. haha. He wanna make fall in love with him sia.Honestly, i long time never being pamper by a guy. Can say i love him le ma, or i falling love?? Well, actually he is the one who help me forget Vincent. haha. He ah.. EUGENE IS A BIG IDIOT. haha. Any way, thanks.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.