Gambling
Saturday, February 12, 2005 / 12:24 AM
Today ZhiWei, YiTing and JingCai come to my home to gamble. haha. I kept losing money. haha. ZhiWei and YiTing keep winning, both JC and my money all gone to theirs already. Then Nikki coming to my home also. haha. She is so cute, she walked the wrong direction to my home. haha.
Then we moved to my dining table and gamble. haha. Things got better for me. haha. From losing(not even a single cent left) to winning ten bucks over. haha. YiTing, Nikki and JC lose money, while me and ZhiWei win. haha.

Then after that, the gals except ZhiWei went to Causeway point shop, while ZhiWei went to Michelle's home bai nian. Then she came to meet us later. haiz. Actually riding the UK fun fair rides, but all of them wearing skirts. haha. Then want to watch Feng Shui, but Nikki and YiTing do not want to watch, so went home in the end. haha. YaMei is walking at the UK funfair. haha. $3.50 per hr. haha. She got into Ang Mo Kio ITE while JiaXin got into MacPherson ITE, as for JieYing, what i heard was that she would apply to ITE later in June ba. haha. Anyway good luck to all of them. haha.

Thats all. Bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.