Chingay..preview
Friday, February 18, 2005 / 12:40 AM
Well, today went to the chingay preview. Eugene got the two tickets from her god-sister and asked to go watch. haha. No seats for me to seat lor, only can stand down there and watched. We did not watch through out, as it is really sucky. It is gotta worse every year. haha. Then we went to clark quay. Walk till my leg also tired. haha. Haiz. Prom Night that day shall have walk that route, cause me and sihui walk a longer route. haha. Tired and pain lor my leg, cause wearing heels shoes. haha. Oh ya, i also bought a bottle of mineral water(small de) for Eugene ( cause he is thirsty) at a price...... $6.40. haha. Well the restaurant kind of eat money. haha. But ok la. Not heart pain at all. haha. Really tired lor. Then go clark quay de seven eleven bought bu shuang, and Eugene drinks some sour sour de juice. haha. We were sitting at the stairs at the side drinking. haha. At night there very nice. Long time did not go there le. haha. Then went all the way to around bugis there to take cab back home. Nowadays, i keep taking cab. haha. Shall stop it liao, if not sooner or later me will bankrupt lor. haha. Stupid Eugene anyhow bring me walk, walk till my leg also tired liao. idiot! haha. Reached home twleve plus le. haha. ya, Eugene also gave me a dragonfly necklance.haha, THANK YOU!! anyway, very very tired, so end here. bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.