went to malaysia!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 / 10:52 PM
early in the morning, met eugene at fajar there. he was late(15 min like that). then me pretend to be angry. haha. we took cab go to jurong point to catch the early time slot for I do I do. then i think shall be i saw the wrong time slot. the movie actualy start long ago le, and we waste money on cab fare lor. in the end we went back to BP to eat lor. haha. we are so idiotic lor. then we are late for the movie a little bit but it haven start showing. haha the movie was really damn funny. haha, except for the storyline, not that realistic lor. haha.

then went to white sand to collect camera from my brother. eugene went with me also. haha. the journey was soooo long lor. haha. then collect already went to golden mile to take bus back to malaysia. haha. then on the way, keep playing eugene's camera. haha. got down already, then walking to there. on the way, eugene suddenly pok out a gift for me. haha. i was like sooo shock! haha. then he kept asking me to forgive him for being letting me wait. haha. well, i actually did not angry at all lor. haha. then i was like sooo stun! when i open the gift box, it was the pair of earrings that i saw at white sand and said it is very nice(but i no money to buy, really! my wallet not even a single cent left) haha. that idiot bluff me that he was stomache and went to buy for me. haha. kind of touch. he also ben ben go buy a gift box to put in the earrings. haha.

then he accompany me to go find my parents. haha. my parents saw him, my dad even asked me to go eat with us. haha. but he was on his way to his frenx chalet. haha. then on my way to malaysia le. haha.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.