back to malaysia..
Sunday, February 27, 2005 / 7:19 PM
well, early in the morning went to pick the bride from dunnoe where. it is damn far lor. sit in the car, sit till numb. haha. the bride very pretty(now is my biao yi le). haha. the bride mother very the fussy de lei. need to put wat put wat.. keep delaying.. then got damn lots of flies, as if the home is the flies home like that.. when we reached there, those kuay that they prepard for us are all cover by flies.. it is soooo disgusting.. haha... i didnt even dare to sit, my buddy also.. haha

luckily, it is quite fast.. one hour like that leave the gal home le.. i sleep in the car during the journey.. haha... then came back to my aunt home... haha... then i was a gal, cant open the car door.. then me ask my ka cheng to open.. haha.. then we shared the money together... haha.. later in the day, my ka cheng, my buddy and me went to gamble in my aunt kitchen. haha.. i wont three hundred bucks that day.. haha.. pretty lucky me.. hehe..

then around evening we went to have the wedding dinner.. the food is not bad la.. haha... quite nice... haha.. then went back home liao, my ka cheng and me keep gambling.. won hundred like that lor.. haha.. that is my day man! haha.. pity my ka cheng... haha.. thats all.. bye!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.