wah!... long time din blog le
Thursday, March 17, 2005 / 12:58 AM
haha.. long time din blog le.. well.. let me recall wat i had been doing recently...

~28/02~ realeasing of o results
well.. i perform very bad.. failed my english and my chemistry was four grade down.. omg.. dunnoe wat happened... but humanes pass surprisingly.. haha.. hmmm really done badly.. haha.. so now choosing abt my poly courses.. which i knew nut about it lor.. haha...

~03/03~ submitted my course selection
hmmm.. today spend the whole day sitting down on my com and trying to register for my JAE. the FCUKING system keep experience problem and load damn blardy slow lor... i wasted my times sitting infront of my computer trying to register.. haha.. but finally register le lor.. haha.. and is good.. haha...

~09/03~ went to MOE and pay my JAE fees
actually is wanting to go find jobs together with Zhiwei and Jingcai de.. but that Jingcai tot we canceled it le.. so din turn up.. so everything is canceled lor.. haha.. then i went to bouna vista to have my JAE fees paid.. haha.. and today is Eugene cross country.. haha.. all da best man!

~Today~
well.. today.. hmmm..early in the morning went to have a walk with sihui in the park.. then went for the Mac Breakfast.. haha.. then went to Redhill to meet Eugene..then we went to Changi Airport first lor. haha.. bought some sweets lor.. haha.. not bad la.. haha... the skytrain is like LRT de.. haha... then together we went to White Sand to have our dinner.. haha.. ate the spicy noodles.. now my stomach felt sooo uncomfortable.. haha.. then went to pasir ris beach for a walk.. well din really walk on the beach.. cox it is damn poluted lor.. haha.. then we went to the so called haunted house ( Red House).. wah it is soooo Inside lor.. haha.. well not scary at all lor.. cox i cant see anything.. there are dark dark.. haha.. so walked all the way back to downtown east to buy satay.. but need to wait for a long time so din buy.. haha.. by that time i was like dead tired and exhausted le lor.. haha.. so we took cab back home.. he sent me back home.. haha.. from pasir ris to my home not really that ex lor.. $18.10 only.. haha.. then just finished doing my blog.. now i end here le.. haha.. buaiz!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.