sooo sian sia.. today
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 / 11:58 PM
well today practically quite sian de lor.. haha.. went to eugene home at ard ten plus like dat to print wen ting and mine stuff lor.. haha... next time need to print anything, i go his home print le since he got so many ink.. haha.. then hor dat idiot go sleep and left me wander around in his home... =(.. so sian de lei... but he really tired la, cox ytd went out with me for the interview then reach home already ten plus like dat then have to stay up till quite late to finish up his homework.. so let him sleep.. haha.. pack his room a bit and help him wash plates... sooooo sian sia... haiz.. then went online chatting with regynna, sihui and jasmine.. haha.. complaining about him.. haha.. sorry la.. hehe.. he told me dat he is scare of one of my frenx.. well dat person is nothing to afraid of de.. hehe.. he not beng de la..!!! haha.. then zhiwei call me to tell me dat she is rejecting RP, anyway wish her all the best... and get wat she want lot.. haha..

then went to bugis with him lor... so sian...he went to buy things to eat... then we go to the desert shop and have desert lor... haha.. he drinks mango strawberry jelly drink eh.. haha.. then me eat the braised papaya.. haha... bluff me say wat yang yan.. rubbish man.. the menu i mean.. not nice at all... then went to sim lim to see laptop... haiz.. all really ex lor.. and i dunnoe how to ask it from my parents.. cox i just bought a new computer recently.. haiz... sian really dunnoe how to say.. maybe save money while i working lor.. then i also try to not eat outside le( can slim down also).. and limited myself to bring only ten bucks out everytime.. also restrain myself from buying things... haiz..

RP send me a stack of paper telling me wat to do lor.. haha.. but i still wanna wait for my appeal result.. hope i can get it lor... nine of apr i will start worrying le.. haha... hope and pray i got into material science... pray hard man.. haha... here i end lor.. buaiz
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.