went to the jap satay interview le...
Monday, March 28, 2005 / 11:14 PM
today, not thing special happen actually.. haha.. today called the jap satay de at six pm.. then he asked me to go now.. so sian.. then call him along.. tot he wouldnt be coming down de, i also wont be angry cox he need to do hmwk also.. haha.. but he just rush down lor.. haha.. so good.. then went to jurong point for my job de interview.. haha.. then leave down my particulars and answered some of his question lor.. haha.. so sian sia.. then go jurong point pet shop and see hamsters.. haha.. my favourite.. then when we were on the way to the food court.. he give me a ten dollar double heart notes.. haha... hmmm... dunnoe who fold de.. but for sure not he fold de.. cox he cant fold till so nice de.. haha.. then hor... he swop phone with him.. he use my phone for one day and i use his phone for one day.. my secrets all inside my phone le.. haiz.. nvm also.. haha.. hope nothing happens... haha... and ******, really thanks for rushing down here to meet me and accompany me go interview... thx.. and i like the heart a lot.. thx.. i wont use the money de... haha.. thanks you.. haha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.