haha.. second time for hang ten interview le.. O.O
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 / 10:44 PM
Firstly in the morning wake up and change, and went down to ZhengHua park for a job. Then saw Regynna, she was on her way to other places. haha. Then went back home to sleep awhile, then be on my way to RP find SiHui.

Really got shock of my life. That retarded or bias poly!! Till now still have not browse through WenTing and mines appeal. I appeal on the first day of it k!!!! STUPID POLY!!! The next thing that make my nerves stern is that first semester cannot pay by giro, then is like soooo troublesome for my dad to queue up at the bank and pay. SHIT YOU!!! haha.

Then Si Hui and I took cab to Hang Ten again to go for another time interview. haha. This time round they talk less, and they recognised us. haha. Thats all. Anyway, i rejected Ajisen, because the working hour might clashed with my school time-table. SO I NOW EVERY MOMENT IS PRAYING HARD THAT HANG TEN WILL SHORTLIST ME!!! haha.. please!!!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.