yeah! bought a laptop le
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 / 7:29 PM
wooohooo!!! Finally bought a laptop today with my parents. haha. Went down to Sim Lim Square today. haha. We went to my brother friends shop purchase it, actually me also gong gong de, no model in my mind actually. haha. Bought the Compaq laptop, quite cheap lor, and the person keep helping me upgrade it cox i am his friend's sister ma. haha. Wah one thing make my nerves stern is that my father keep telling he no money, in the end he bring out a stack of money, wah liao hai me the past few week look so a job despo like dat.. but nvm la. got wat i want le so ok.

Eugene, sorry fo ignoring you yesterday, sorry k! Really sorry. And hope we will closer k.. muacks.. and wei, thanks for your songs today.. haha... dats all le ba ... byebye
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.