wahaha... soooo fun sia...
Friday, May 06, 2005 / 11:49 PM
today is SU XIAN bdae... happy Bdae gurl!! *muackz*.. haha.. whole class bought her a choco cake from four season bakery. haha.. very nice sia... then JD treated the class eat pizza... haha... buy one get one free worth it ma.. and cheaper... haha.. but somehow.. some unhappiness happen lor.. sad sia.. but now ok le.. took a couple of pics... go view at the side k.. haha.. by the way... miss yap absent and a relief cher come down to relief her.. OMG.. she sux to core man.. with her dere ah.. the class cant be really fun u noe!! haha... but ok la.. do today topic do until i wanna sleep sia.. haha... sad lei... score 2 out of 7 for the quiz today... the previous time i scored 6 out of 7 and full marks lor... idiot... and i crap my rj anyway.. haha... then went to meet gene... stupid him insist of me to go back home and put my laptop.. idiot lor.. really lor... if i go back home.. my parents will nag me till like hell.. and i really dun wanna go home... really have a small tiff with him lor... argh!!!!!!!! before go home went to bangkit pasa malam to buy beef burger for him.. then went to lrt and saw my parents.. then ask my mum to help me put back my laptop.. ganna nag.. then went to eat dat time... my mum went away.. left my dad and me dere.. so i go buy stuff to eat... wah liao... si bei fan lei my dad... keep saying i go out.. shit him la.. irritating lor.. why cant he go nag my bro instead.. dat stupid brat!!!!! work so long le when see him bring money back home... and need my parents to give him money use instead.. excuse me he how old le.. and said wat at home i every thing dun do de... HEY!! ur son also at home lor.. he cant do things izzit!! or he too dumb to do dat!! hate them lor... ass de... then line ganna terminated... shit de la... very vex up... really hate it lor.. hate them... everything also me me me... !!! argh!!! i this time wrong... i now all wanna is to find a job.. really... dun wanna use their money and also dun wanna see them ... hate ur!!!!!! luckily still got a dear to hong me... anyway thanks... really.. thanks.... went to watch house of wax today....quite nice lor.. really.. haha... yeah!! then sent me home.. and i very tired.. yah.. i also saw zephan dere.. with his church leader... haha.. after movie saw agnes and have a chat with her.. she also going to watch hse of wax.. haha
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.