work, study and him
Sunday, May 29, 2005 / 6:36 PM
yeah!! working ytd.. at bugis N' B C.. shall be this name.. haha... freaky man... the place sooo big!!! so many stuff... ring file got so many brand de... Kokuyo, maruman, lihit lab.. nvm.. remember all the ring file brand le.. haha... and also where does different items at le.. haiz.. for the sake of money to buy my stuff... sunday not working.. hmmm monday and tuesday working.. ya.. i am late for my work on the first day sia... haiz.. late for 8 min.. the superviser did not scold me but just tell me not to be late next time.. haha.. and eugene came from ang mo kio after his interview to find me.. haha.. wait for two hours plus for my break.. and my superviser know he is my bf cox when i saw him i was smiling.. haha.. ta yan se... *blush*.. so pai seh.. haha.. but nvm la.. den he wait for me for my break time.. haha.. went to hawker centre eat... haiz.. why tat one hour so fast pass!!! miss him.. went back to work.. put on dat stupid apron.. haha.. den was like so argh!! so many ppl asking me where is the stuff at.. den every time need to rush to my colleague and ask.. haha... i felt that i am irritating.. but all of them are very good.. all gals sia.. haha.. and hor.. their total money earned one weekdays is over thousand.. and for weekends is more than 7000 dollars... omg man.. now look back.. i cant imagine i was used to a customers at there but now i am a staff at there lor... haha... then after that eugene came to fetch me home again... haha.. and bought me drinks.. i am dying for it lor.. haha.. den drink very little water.. i am having sore throat... haiz...

sunday... i am sick.. fever and sore throat.. so sian.. has been a long time since i am previously sick... dear wanted come find me de... but raining so heavily.. and was very sad over my dead hamster... arhg!!! sad lei... haiz.. die till so miserably.. haiz... dats all.. byebye
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.