watch 3 movies at one shot..
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 / 10:37 PM
20~06
well.. went for a hair cut at kimage with eugene... *crys* the hairstyle wasnt not really i want.. i want a more slopy de... haiz... den the hairstylist keep telling me that i cut too slopy will be mao mao de... my front is like no difference lor.. haiz!! nvm... i will go cut again de... den eugene went to collect his specs.... help my mum buy medicine... den went back home... dyed my hair again.. light copper blonde... is was like still so dull... not as light as i want de... den dear wanna help me dyed black and dyed blonde again.. but my hair sure will spoiled de lor.. haha... and he wanna pay for me everything.. thanks dear.. *hugz* but nvm le la..

21~06
he came to find me at ard 11.. den went to fajar ta pau a lot snacks for our movies...den cab to causeway point to watch Mr&Mrs Smith and A Lot Like Love. Mr&Mrs Smith - NICE!! COOL MAN!! Angelina Jolene simply HOT!!! her figure is like really making u WOW!! haha nice movies.. action movies... quite nice de... A Lot Like Love - All these words i sweared to you. And when u breathe, i wanna be the air for you. I'll be there for you(taken from the song in it) nice huh?? very nice movies... love their behaving.. sweet.. really omg.. haha... worth watching... budd dear wanna watch again cox he dun understand part of the movie.. and i missed part of it becox i went to toilet.. tian ah!! then went to yishun cineplex to watch premonition.. well, before watching went to yishun kopitiam and makan lor.. den dear order this fishball noodles.. and he asked the uncle, is $2 or $2.50? noe wat the uncle said! he said that of cox 2.5 la, now where got 2 dollar noodles liao... he sound as though his noodles really nice like that... wah liao... *puiz*... so wat!! er xin.... den watch the premonition.. the cinema is soooo "nice".. not really fantastic la.. din really worth my money lor... haha.. den after that dear sent me back home.. haha.. i chased him at my void deck sia... wah liao.. bully me!! haha... dats all lor...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.