tempting to quit sia!!!
Friday, June 03, 2005 / 9:37 AM
at school now sia... haha.. having communication skills today... updating my blog now while enjoying my baos.. later want to eat iced jelly, dunnoe who can help me buy.. haha cox very lazy to go down.. only three days did not update only ganna say by him liao.. i now update k!

01~06
wooohoo!!! pon school today anyway... sleep all my way... from 1am to 5 pm sia.. so shiok.. i like long time did not sleep till so soundly already... haha... den watch my favourite nine pm show damn nice!!!

02~06
drag my tiring foot to go school.. feeling much more better already... haiz... so boring today de lesson really!!! my class is getting more and more bored already... not as fun as before le.. and my class very pathetic mainly pon together... haha... so boring... haiz... den later went to meet eugene and went to marina... go find zhiwei at hallmark... haha.. den went to marina cineplex to watch Monster-In-Law... so nice!!! and cute man.. i mean jennifer lopez!!! she is simply CUTE & HOT!!! haha... den went to meet zhiwei... haha.. eugene treat me and her eat breadtalk.. haha... den walk to esplanade... the place where we first haha... haha... miss that time of us.. so free and go out everyday almost.. haha... den went to bus stop to wait for 960... miss him sia...

03~06
now doing a very stupid problem,... haiz.. working later.. later feel like telling the superviser that i am quitting!! how??? hai.. i will see how anywhere..... haiz.. last day of school le!! soooo happy....

thats all... byebye...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.