blehx blehx
Saturday, June 18, 2005 / 6:19 PM
17~06
dear came to find me after he went to sentosa.. come my home sleep.. and me watch tv thru out.. *bored*... cook fried rice for him... haha.. den he went to order his levi's specs le.. me also need to come rp for metor interview.. so diao de lei... go there for hmmm.. ten mins like tat.. nvm.. went back home with sihui anyway.. reach fajar le..went to have dinner with parents...
sorry wei.. cant go clubbing with you..

18~06
today happen a very funny things... my bro early in the morning... ask me to go my mum dere... den at ard 8 like that.. i tot he said rmb to go my mum dere.. den wth... when i reach there... he was there already... argh!! den have to go back home.. nvm.. mum give me ten bucks also.. idiot bro... den after that went to fajar to chat with yiting.. haha...dats all ba...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.