moo.. mooo...moooo
Thursday, June 09, 2005 / 10:04 PM
yeah!! ya.. forget to update what happened on saturday sia...

04~06
eugene came to find me.. haha.. went to bt panjang plaza and bought a badminton racket each and the ball.. haha.. playing till quite fun sia... enjoy it.. haha.. anyway thx.. then he want to ride bike so brought him my bike.. anyway.. he walk from my home to keat hong mobile station to pump air, and came to know that the air bag is spoilt!! pathetic him had to walk from there back to my home.. ke lian.. hehe...

09~06
went to help mum.. den at evening went to watch movies with him at JP.. hey ur very bias!!! i went to find your when your working.. your din come find me.. not good lei.. nvm... dun wanna work already.. haha.. and planning my SHOPPING SPREE next wed!! reiko i need your frenx help... oh ya.. we went to watch "Cursed"... still ok!! but i lurve the female beast when she point her middle finger.. haha...

today
slack for whole day... clear my hamster bedding.. and play with the mother hamster... and went to nap... kor wake me up.. do my jumping jack.. eat my veggies... and watch tv! tian ah!!!.. my face is getting so pimply!! help!!!.... omg..
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.