holidays le so happy!!!
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 / 10:40 PM
anyway quit my job le.. kind of miss the place and the superviser, Sandy.. she is very nice!! and the ppl there are good too... haha.. not working in factory too.. i noe i am flicking minded.. haha..

06~06
went out with him.. he came to find me after his school.. went to causeway point to watch 'My Boyfriend Is Blood Type B'.. touching movie eh.. haha.. love the part where the male do a animation for the gal.. so nice... omg.. see le my tears flow out.. so nice and sweet.. haha... anyway after that went to toa payoh hub to eat dumpling noodles.. very nice!! haha.. the chilli is very nice too.. haha.. den we both are like quiet... haha.. nvm.. den.. he not feeling well, so i sent him back home.. when actually my stomach hurts like fuck??.. nvm la.. let it be the first time.. i didnt told him about it... den went home den tell him.. kind of idiot.. when boarding 190 back home.. a guy in age of 20++ let me have his seat, cox my face was pale he said de.. haha.. very good sia... haha.. reach home and watch the nine pm show.. haha.. anyway.. just wanna say to him is that.. no need to be guilty or wat de, is nt purely ur fault k! haha... is mine too..

07~06
~cough~~ having a bad cough today anyway.... had been spend my morning time reading how to create blogskins... haha... very funny sia.. he came to take care of me?? haha.. he bought nasi bryni, shall be correct spelling to eat.. haha... play with my hamster for almost one hour like that.. let all of them out to run about.. haha.. dats all...
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.