chalet.
Sunday, July 24, 2005 / 10:55 PM
22~07
having communication today. reiko din come. din have lunch. went to meet eugene to get the camera for my work during my second meeting. when i came back they told me they got the pictures already and also edit finish already. *dots* nvm. finish my team presentation already den i left my chalet. tok abit too much during presentation already cox like only me and aisayah noe wat is going on lor. reached bukit panjang already went to sihui's aunt shop to collect satay. her aunt kind of not friendly eh. nvm. damn heavy sia! went home and bath straight away. tired also lor. den meet wenting already. we two carried the stuff down. brother helped to take those heavy de. den reach white sand already. met up with lichiu, zhanrong, wantian, siewkhuan, engpeng and chuaneng. haha. wantian is the one carried the most thing lor. pity him. reached the chalet, den me and wenting start to pack the food. den the rest start coming already. thats all lor.

23~07
i cut short cox tired. bbq nite. unhappiness breakout. went cycled in the midnight. shiok!! just love it.

24~07
end of everything. time for my self-evaluation. chalet is kind of bored, unhappy going on. and is time to realise do i really love him? can i tolerate him further? i dunnoe. i am tired(yawns).
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.