I cannot regret with my decision..
Wednesday, August 03, 2005 / 5:16 PM
Time for me to update my blog already. Sleep at two plus yesterday night, well, i have my nap at afternoon. I log in to my RP leo and check through all my module summary, then i found out that Miss Janice Yong has given me another 'A' for my science. If you are to ask me, which facilator i liked the most, i think i say Miss Yong. The reason is that she give grade fairly compared to others, which some of my friends agreed. Forget it, i got to look forward and cannot look backwards now. Just now, i was chatting with my primary school besties, PeiXin. We chatted alot on our past things, love life and education.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.