A beautiful Mistake...
Sunday, June 10, 2007 / 11:06 PM
Ta ta, changed my blogskins. I am here to update my dead blog. Anyway, I found that pictures somehow more charming than long description.


Went NYNY over at the citylink. Had their caesar salad, pretty nice. And their famous 8 inch burger. GIANTIC, but fantastic too. Dear and I could not finish it, but the burger is definitely worth the price.
Went to Raffles City. Saw this 3D picture drawn by Juliet Beever. Great 3D diagram. He is damn freaking famous for his 3D images. Just go Yahoo!, and type in his name, you will get to see chunks of his art piece. He was here in Singapore for Nokia commercial.




Recently, I am really crazy about The Face Shop(tfs). I am mad about their masks, especially Mung Bean mask. I think the effect is pretty obvious and it just smells so nice. Had been using their masks for the past 3 weeks, I was a satisfied customers. However, I only craze for their masks ONLY. I still prefer Fancl Fenatte range, works wonder for me, but ex to maintain sia! I still have to go for a new haircut, I am planning to go for a haircut at Kimage once every 2 months. Now, my hairstyle SUCKS! I need my fair god mother to grant a millions wish!


introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.