Malaysia Trip
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 / 10:29 PM
I went to Malaysia with my parents and da sao. On friday it was damn bored except I was playing happily with my two nephews.

Then came the second day, which we spent the time in the morning going around hospital after hospital, doctor after doctor to confirm my uncle's illness.
Then, the youngest uncle drove us around Ipoh.

Although my parents and I frequent Ipoh, but I had never ever drink the very traditional Ipoh white coffee. Usually I always make the coffee from the Old Town Ipoh White Coffee instant pack. But this time round, we went to the place where white coffee orignated from. It is a very old coffeeshop and furniture are really worn and tear. Anyway, the Ipoh White Coffee(IWC) is the BEST OF THE BEST coffee I ever had in my life and I am sure that it will always be the best coffee ever in my life also!

When you first take a sip of it, your mouth is filled with liquid that taste like melted dark chocolate but yet it has strong smell of coffee. The coffee is thick in texture and yet it is 'smooth'. Anyway, for a person like me who do not appreciate white coffee, I still love IPC. It was also awarded with a number of awards and reviewed in some tourism magazines. This further implies the white coffee is definitely coffee to die for. The best of all is! It only cost 1.20 RINGGIT!

Another wonderful experienced is the visit to PUTRAJAYA!
Putrajaya is considered a city or place filled wonderful street lights, beautiful and unique buildings and of course, a wonderful landscape. A picture speaks a thousand words. Enjoy the following pictures.

PUTRAJAYA - INTELLIGENT GARDEN CITY

International Convention Centre

Mosque
Office of Malaysia Prime Minister
Dont you think it looks familar?
Bridge!!

Bridge

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.