Wednesday, September 12, 2007 / 8:45 PM
I was surfing net for some accessories and I came upon this website that sells really nice girly accessories. Althought abit pricey, but I do think it is worth the price given the design near perfect. So I am wondering should I buy it? Here goes some of the real nice accessories.




I sweared every girl will adore this pair of cute stuff..



This looks quite similar to the Guess bracelet which I did
not manage to get it when it is on sale. :(


Okay, so my resolution after Promotional Examination will be SAVE MONEY to buy accesories and overseas trip. Recently, my parents kept saying that after my bro's wedding, we will go taiwan as a family for holiday. Haiz, I do not know will this come true at the end of the year. MAMA! I want to go overseas!

As for now, I should update my wishlist on this blog.


introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.