Day-dreaming OR A Goal?
Sunday, August 05, 2007 / 12:34 AM
Cupcakes given by my kind neighbour.
My neighbour was holding housewarming today. They invited my family over, but we did not went. In the end they gave us some dessert. They are friendly husband and wife. Anyway, their home is damn modern and nice. But one thing I really dislike about their home is their DOG! Really can not stand the dog barking. Irritating.
Today went to Xin Wang Cafe at Marina SQ. While waiting for our mango ice to melt, we were really talking about our life. He mentioned that one of his friend told him not be too ambition as it will only bring more stress.
In my opinion, stress is necessary to push you further. Without stress, you will not go for the extra mile. If you do have the capability to be the best among the best, then why not be ambition? To me, my dear is someone who can be one of the successful persons. I do not praise him in my blog just because he is my boyfriend. But I can really see that he always try to put his very own best in his studies, relationship, family and friends. And thats are all the requirement for a successful person. One of my friends actually said that although Eugene may be smart but he might not be successful in future as he was not someone who can communicate well. I think Eugene can communicate quite good and also, he has a very good presenting skills. I think you just can not judge a person by just seeing him for a few times. Anyway, I do have faith in him to be a successful person in the future. Please do not disappoint me.
As for me, I do wish I can be one of those career women. Nowadays, I am really mugging hard for my subjects especially GP. I have to conquer GP, if not, I will never be able accomplish my promise to myself. Some of my friends may think my dream is not realistic, but as long as A level is not over, I still have the rights to dream. And I do believe I can make a difference in my life.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.