He is such a sweet guy.
Saturday, June 23, 2007 / 1:14 PM

It all happened on last tuesday, 12 june. HE came to my home without my presence, placed this cute round soft toy on my bed. I really appreciate. Thanks for it. It make my day.

This is the biggest soft toy he had bought for in 2005. It is getting dirty and dirtier each day. Someone please help me to send him for washing.



OH! I love you. Really thanks for everything.

I want to talk about something happened yesterday which is hilarious, the consequnces of poor chinese.

For some reason, we quarrelled. And I was walking away from him, he was behind. At the bus stop, he gave me a real tight hug. He just drank a sample cup of Starbucks coffee. And he kissed me. So I asked, why didnt you share (fen xiang) with me? Then he mis-heard it as Why dont we break-up(fen shou). I was puzzled, and I just burst out in laughter. STUPID U!

Hope dear will remember the lesson that we had yesterday :)
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.