Happy 27th Month!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 / 9:40 PM

Today is our 27th month together.
Dear, I love you.


As usual, we went to celebrate. He q for the Missy Donuts before I arrived! WAHHHH! Finally I get to eat DONUTS. Seriously, i really do not understand why is there such a sudden craze for donuts. Over at Vivo, Donuts Factory, you have to q up for at hour(S) to get a box of donuts! Is HOURS! Back to my donuts, it is pretty alright, did not get to try alot of variety as most of the flavours are NOT AVAILABLE. Not as heavenly as I thought.

He was praying that the food would turn out nice.

My UDON set. I never like chawanmushi.

My favourite of all!

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.