Friday, August 03, 2007 / 10:40 PM
I am pretty pissed over some minor matter at this moment. Forget it, I do not want to mention it.

British Council lesson change from Friday night to Thursday Night. Well, my first lesson(for thursday night) was yesterday. Things went fine, a good start probably.

I nearly cannot get myself out of my bed today. I am REALLY tired. But I am told myself; for this whole semester 2, I am not suppose to skip any day because of my laziness! I hope I can substantiate the promise I made to myself. I cannot afford to skip school anymore. I skipped school NINE times in the last five months. Can you believe it? And I was late for SEVEN times in the last five months too. Back in Seconday, I was never late before. Maybe is because, the school is too near my home.

Seriously, some times i really do think, MI is a place where 'DOOM' actually occurs. The students over there jolly well know that their ultimate aim is to get into UNIVERSITY. But what I see from my class during Economics lesson makes me wonder, what if they do not make it for Year 3, where are they suppose to go? Retain? Go Poly? Go take Private? I really do not know the answer. I swear my clinque is different from others, probably is because we like to compare results with my clinque. Who don't wish to be the best?

Well for other cliques, beside not paying attention during MOST lessons, lack of urgency kill them. There is this classmate of mine getting S U U U U U U(5Us) for this time round mid-year. Somes might be slightly better, getting D/C & 5Us. And worst, a guy(my whole class dislike him) in my class actually gets THREE out of HUNDRED for Math paper(Probably god is punishing him, wahaha). Can you believe it? I am really worried for my friends(those who I interact with often). If this continue, I can predict that two-third of my class will be leaving the school. Promotion requirement for MI is consider the most most basic requirement in A level compared to those JCs. Well, some thing just has to be done.

Nowadays, I can see Greta is really working hard. At least she starts to clarify her doubts with HuiPing and I. But she still has to work much more harder than present. I really hope she will be promote to year 3.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.