Genting
Sunday, August 19, 2007 / 10:22 PM
Yipeee!!! Okay, I am damn excited. I am really looking forward to going Genting on 31 Aug with darling. This is mine first time ever going overseas without my parents or any authority with me. I am also looking forward to indulging myself in fun and excitement. What more can I be expecting? On top of all anticipation, my parents promised to sponsor me with SGD 250. Well, for that moment I think I am the most luckiest girl in the world to have such a good parents. WAHAHA! Money is MIGHTY!

Here, I want to wish Dear good luck for his exams tomorrow. I will be having my mock spa tomorrow too. God, please bless me.

Okay I will end here, bye.
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.