Monday, January 12, 2009 / 12:07 PM
Crossed the border again with gf, caier yinwhee greta huiping. Had a good lunch in Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant. Foods served were good. Seriously, whenever I spent alot more in JB than in Singapore. And money just go unknowingly! Spent about SGD101, freaking alot! But never mind, since such trip is like once in a while.

Seriously, my hatred for JeanYip has rised to a next higher level. I really don't understand why do the beauticians over there, be it is in Singapore or Malaysia, they have to be so pushy and hard-core selling. Come on! If your are really good in getting people to be as beautiful as what you have advertised, there is definitely not a need to keep pushing your packages to your customers, thats because, customers will definitely go to you ONLY IF your are that good. Hard-core selling just don't work! Luckily, this time round I only have make 10RM deposit, if not I really dunnoe how to escape from their endless hard-core selling and trying to retain my 40RM! DAMN!

Luckily, doing pedicure makes me feel happier after such a horrible expreience. =)

And I love the Portugese egg tart!
introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.