Happy 20th Birthday to ME!
Monday, December 08, 2008 / 11:59 PM
Happy 20th Birthday to ME!

First of all, I want to thank the following people for buying a WHITE NINTENDO DS LITE for me as a birthday present. THANKS ALOT!

YIN WHEE

FATHIAH

GRETA

CAI ER

HUI PING

HUI JUAN

DING JUN

WAN LING

KENG HEE

VALERIE

JAMES TAN

KAI HUA

JOLENE

DICKSON

JESSLYN YEONG

KEVIN & VANESSA

And thats all I want for my birthday!
To be true, I was really sad for the early part of the day as I was really anticipating the present that I thought Eugene dear had longed prepared. But in the end, I only recieved "I bring you go Orchard la, you choose the gift". I can never be more sad than this. Seriously. Luckily, the girls brighten up my day again, thanks =)
MY SECRET GARDEN






My wish for this year is that the whole of 06S4
can meet each other up again in Local UNI.
Hot Date!

From L to R: Brownie, Tiramisu, Triple Choc with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream

Blueberry Cheesecake

Bread and butter pudding

Fath is missing!

Fantastic service~



I really love my girls alot! Thanks for brighten up my day! Although I was super disappointed by quite a number of issues that day, you guys made me smiled again. Thanks alot. And talib! After you recieve your pay, we must go have the dessert there k. Love you!

Review for MYSG: A place for all ocasions. Great service, great food and dessert served.

Hopefully can go back there soon =)

introduction



guestbook


wishlist

.Another BKK trip in Dec09
.DKNY watch
.A New Bed mattress
Thats all for now.

archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.